|* Nimetus:||IF YOU’RE SO INCLINED: UNITING VABADUSE SQUARE ACROSS BUILDING AND LANDSCAPE|
1. Linear episodic plaza as opposed to the classical circulating plaza.
2. Monuments are visual landmarks with interactive spatial relationships address issues of visual corridors as well as scale.
3. The center is not a destination but rather a transient space through a set of experiences.
4. Enhance the experience of driving my pinching the street structure in so that traffic is more controlled and slower passing through the new center.
5. New structures have perspectival relationships to each other reminiscent of classical
interpretations of monuments.